Saturday, March 21, 2009
Some of Life's Lessons
It's early in the morning and I am now in the process of slowly being pinned down by the millions of thoughts hovering inside my little head.
Things that I have learned in life the hard way:
* You clean a little bit of your room everyday - throw away the unwanted, the 'lingerings' or the trash (in other words), your life will be so much easier.
* Never crave for a juicy club sandwich, especially when you have just had your rice, deshi chicken, potatoes and dal.
* Do not fall for the adverts - especially the tearjerker telecom ads that they show on TV nowadays. You still have to pay.
* Time does not stand still. NEWSFLASH: The clock on the mantel - is broken.
* Fairy-tale princes do not exist. White horses do, however.
* There is no such thing as a 'tomorrow'. So start dieting NOW.